Information We Collect Automatically
As you visit or use our Website, we may automatically collect the following information:
- Analytics Information: Our Website automatically collects data via Google Analytics and other similar services, including your IP address, Internet service provider (ISP), date and time of your visit, browser language, browser type, referring and exit pages and URLs, amount of time spent on particular pages, which parts of our Website you visit, which links you click, search terms, operating system, traffic and related statistics, keywords, and/or other general browsing or usage data.
- Al Azhar Quran Teaching Advertisements on Other Websites: We display advertisement for our Products on other websites and services. When you click on an Al Azhar Quran Teaching advertisement on these other websites and services, we receive information about the website or service that served the advertisement, and which advertisement you clicked. If you then interact with our Website, we may combine the information about your activity with our advertisement with the information we subsequently collect and/or you subsequently submit on our Website.
- Al Azhar Quran Teaching Advertisements: We display advertisements about Al Azhar Quran Teaching on other websites after you visit our Website or use certain services on our Website such as our blog.
How We Use Information Collected Through Our Website
We use the information that we collect through our Website for a variety of purposes, including to:
- respond to your requests and provide you with support;
- notify you via email of new features and services or products that may be of interest to you;
- notify you of company updates and notable events;
- analyze and improve our Website;
- market to you on third-party websites after you have left our site;
- help prevent fraud and enforce our legal terms; and
- administer and troubleshoot our Website.
Information Used for Training Purposes