learn quran with tajweed
learn tajweed online
Quran Reading WithTajweed
learn quran with tajweed Imagine reading a book in a new language, or a magazine in a different dialect, Will you be able to spell or comprehend?
You either need a translator tool or dictionary to help you understand the meaning, but you also need a text speller to read words in the mentioned language. Assuming that you are reading these Books and magazines which are written by humans that may contain errors and they are subject to the writer’s’ opinions & emotions.
But not all books written in any language, you could use a dictionary & speller to discover their beauty. Indeed, reading Quran, Allah’s words; unaltered, infallible, unique rhythm, intact text, flawless, miraculous, eloquent, revealed through years, is yet to be cared for learn quran with tajweed .
How to care for the Quran, the holy book Learn quran with tajweed ?
learn tajweed online Scholars have set certain manners when reading or approaching Quran, In addition of being pure in terms of performing ablution, physically neat and clean, facing Qiblah, Allah has said in the Quran; not to touch Quran unless on state of purity, Also prophet Muhammed (Peace and blessing be upon him) used to use siwak before every prayer.
Moreover, purifying one’s soul and mind away from general life distractions, pondering in Allah’s purpose in the verses, should not cut off recitation unless necessary, recite Quran in a slow paced manner, pronounce each letter, perform the prostrations of recitation, and Above all, applying the tajweed rules when reciting Quran.
What is tajweed and what are the rules of tajweed quran with tajweed ?
Tajweed linguistically means betterment.
The term tajweed usually refers to the rights and dues of the letters, means the proper pronunciation of the Arabic letters from its correct articulation points. Tajweed is like the grammar of reading Quran, one of the noblest science of Quran. A unique science branch that compiles lots of rewards to Muslims.
Applying tajweed rules (practically) when reciting Quran is Fard Ain , means obligatory on every Muslim, while acknowledging tajweed terms (theortically) is Fard Kefayaa, means a common responsibility among Muslim nation.
It was proved in the authenticated hadeeth that Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessing be upon him) used to read the Quran word by word and letter by letter, applying elongation whenever required.
Imam Ibn Aljazaryee said it is compulsory to learn tajweed , whoever reads without tajweed , commits sins.
Rules of tajweed implies the articulation points of the Arabic letters, their characteristics (sifat), noon sakin, meem saakin and laam sakin rules, the mudood rules (lengthening), relationship between adjacent letters, qalqalah letters, rules of stopping and other rules.
History of tajweed
Quran was sent down from Allah via Angel Gabriel to Prophet Muhammad (Peace and blessing be upon him), then passed through oral recitation to the companions, whereas Quran was read naturally with tajweed, as Arabs were native and pure Arabic speakers, they knew the eloquence of the Arabic language.
Tajweed scholars started to author tajweed books and studies in the 4th century( Hijri), after the Arabs had extended the Islamic conquests across Asia & Africa. The need for setting Arabic grammar and tajweed rules had aroused to protect the Islamic texts from deviations, as a result of mixing with non- Arab tongue.
Al-Faraheede, who set down the rules of tajweed and Arabic diacritics, his first work, also Abu-Aswad ElDoaaly has documented his first book in Arabic grammar. Accordingly, linguistic scholars have formed prose to group the rules of Arabic or tajweed to facilitate their proper application.
Importance of Tajweed:
As a part of learning Arabic & Quran, tajweed rules are very crucial to follow in Quran reading because;
- Tajweed reveals the miraculous aspects in verses and verifies the inimitability in Quran.
- Tajweed also uncovers the beauty & eloquence of the Arabic language.
- Tajweed sets standards for reading Holy book against reading a human-written book.
- Reading with slow paced applying tajweed rules, achieves better contemplation of verses, thus inherits heart-tenderness and increases faith
- Following the authenticated Ottoman-text in writing Quran
- Protects the Arabic Islamic text form losing identity when intervened with non Arabic words.
- Modulates our reading pattern, through preserving proper application of Arabic rules and grammar
- Being occupied in learning tajweed rules, is of greater reward in judgment day than any other science.
- Tajweed regulates the relationship between students and Quran teacher, as it requires consistent follow up of applying the rules and their pronunciation ways.
How can I learn Tajweed?
First, learning Arabic language; letters and diacritics are key elements in Learning Quran, as it was revealed in the Qoraishi dialect. In the prehistoric ages, there was no need to learn tajweed nor Arabic as tribes had pure innate to comprehend the purpose of Allah’s words.
Tajweed science should be learned orally, transmitted from authorized Quran teachers to students through multiple channels;
- A near mosque or Islamic center/schools that host on-site Arabic & Quran learning classes
- Assigned Quran tutors deliver Islamic teachings sessions, Arabic & Quran Learning at your home.
- Some students resort to self-learning techniques through following youtube educational videos, which is not sufficient for proper Quran learning nor meticulous letters pronunciation.
But, if the urge for learning Arabic language necessitates traveling cross- border to get in direct contact with a native Arabic speaker!
Needless to say, that sophisticated technologies nowadays permit learning Quran or Arabic online through well- qualified, competent, and authenticated Quran tutors, Qaris & Arabic teachers.
You only need unlimited internet access, online meeting platform, headphone supported with microphone, desktop/ laptop or even smart phone to undergo a journey of learning online Quran and Reading Arabic course.
: Advantages of pursuing Online Quran course & Arabic Reading
- Comfort –at-home learning, avoiding street crowd and reducing expensive travel costs
- Eliminating the geographical constraints as you can learn any course online at your convenience.
- Slow- paced online Quran course and Arabic language learning
- Choosing your appropriate timing according to your daily schedule, students have the right to choose between morning or night classes.
- Arabic language courses are available for beginners, intermediate and advanced level.
- Finding qualified and experienced Quran mentors, as Online Quran and Arabic teachers had the opportunity to deal with several students’ languages and dialects.
- Dropping semesters or resuming courses without extra payment.
- Online Quran teaching and Arabic learning courses conducted in groups or on an individual basis
- Cross- cultural communication, diverse students from different nationalities and background meet online to learn and share their experience
- Free access to all learning materials in an audio/video or text format, easily to be kept for future references.
- Coping with the technological advancement and achieving the best results of E-learning learn quran with tajweed
All you need to start online learning courses is to have internet connection, a desktop/laptop, or a smart phone, a headphone supported with microphone and an online platform suitable for online educational purposes learn tajweed online .