Arabic is one of the most eloquent and richest languages, and ancient Arabs used to speak more eloquent and intact Arabic than today. The Holy Quran, being revealed in Arabic, added more richness and depth to the Arabic language.
All non-Arab Muslims should learn Arabic so that they can establish their daily prayers, recite the verses of the Noble Quran, make daily supplications and grasp the beauty of the divine verses.
If you want to reach advanced levels in speaking and reading the Arabic language, you definitely need “Advanced Arabic Studies” online course. This course is suitable for high school or college students who have experience in Arabic and want to take their studies further by learning more advanced text to help them reach a higher level in their education. This course is set for those who want to speak the Arabic language. In this course, tutors discuss books and newspapers with the learners. So, this course is being taught to the advanced levels of Arabic language learners. Teacher gives an opportunity for the students to speak confidently without worrying about making mistakes. They tell them that they are not going to learn properly without doing mistakes. So, they can speak loudly and confidently as much as they can. Teachers then highlight the mistake of the student and ask him/her to correct it by themselves, and give him/her the opportunity to make as many trials as he/she wants. And finally, if he/she can’t correct it, they can do that for him/her. The student finishes this course with competent reading and speaking skills, he/she will be able to do Arabic presentations and speak Arabic in public fluently and perfectly.
Advanced Arabic Studies course can be suitable for students of high schools or university who want to achieve higher levels in the Arabic language. The course can also be perfect for non-Arab Muslims who need to understand the meanings of the Holy Quran.
Learning advanced Arabic is a challenging and long journey for non-Arabs who embrace Islam. It is true that they can use their own mother language to read and understand the meanings of the Holy Quran. However, they still need to learn the Arabic language for the coming reasons:
- Learning Arabic manages the non-Arab Muslims to understand the meanings of the verses and supplications they say while establishing their daily prayers. Hence they can achieve reverence for Allah during their prayers.
- They also need to learn Arabic so that they can recite the Noble Quran in Arabic and gain the huge reward from Allah for reciting each letter of Quran in Arabic; the language it was revealed in.
- Learning Arabic helps the non-Arab Muslims living abroad to explore the Arab world and the Arabic culture which helps them deepen their understanding of Islam and the environment in which it had first emerged.
- Learning Arabic is an essential step for non-Arab Muslims who pursue learning Quran with Tajweed and learning other religious knowledge such as jurisprudence and Hadith.
- Learning Arabic abroad opens the window for non-Arab Muslims to build bridges of communications with their Muslim brothers and sisters living in the Arab world which strengthens the ties of brotherhood and sisterhood in Islam.